- Gender & sexuality are central components of healthy identity development for all children and adolescents.
- Students bring their individual/collective experiences and questions about gender & sexuality to school every day.
- Teachers need concepts and language for engaging with these essential aspects of human identity.
- Gender and sexuality stereotypes disrupt classrooms, recess, friendships and critical thinking.
- To create a safe learning environment for all members of your community, you must address Gender and Sexuality Diversity.
Engaging with Gender and Sexuality Diversity (GSD) in educational settings creates
wonderful opportunities for learning and building community.
We provide dynamic opportunities for learning about Gender and Sexuality Diversity
for educational communities, non-profits and businesses.
Jennifer Bryan is a highly regarded speaker and trainer who brings dynamism, practicality
and humor to conference keynotes, plenaries and workshop sessions.
Jennifer can help you figure out the route that aligns with your deepest values, supports
your biggest visions, and helps you serve the field of education in the ways that matter most.